Extensions: Input string was not in the correct format

Topics: Admin Tool, Developers
Mar 10, 2012 at 7:25 AM

Hi,

<!-- copy and paste. Modify height and width if desired. -->

str = ""

Stacktrace:

<!-- copy and paste. Modify height and width if desired. -->

Teamscores:

<!-- copy and paste. Modify height and width if desired. -->

 

Hope this helps :)

Coordinator
Mar 10, 2012 at 4:03 PM
Edited Mar 10, 2012 at 4:09 PM

This looks like an RCON bug I thought would be fixed by now. I should have a workaround to detect when serverinfo is providing bad information, and, when it does, the value used for failed requests will be returned (null, -1).

Edit: what I'll actually do is, in my helper method that gets the serverinfo packet, return a modified packet that enables everything to be parsed when a bad packet is received.

Coordinator
Mar 10, 2012 at 4:26 PM

So, I've put in a fix that will have TeamScores not provide scores in that situation (it'll look like {-1}, keeping in mind the 0th element isn't used). Since this is a purely coincidental bug, I didn't test it. I guess if no more exceptions are thrown by ServerInformation, the fix worked.

Mar 10, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Thanks - I'll test it :)