Discussions under Admin Tool

ServerInformation Uptime fails.

first post: MojoDK wrote: Hi Timiz0r :) Line 360 in ServerInformation.cs (int sec = GetServe...

latest post: MojoDK wrote: Cool thanks :) Well I never had a crash on this error before - but ...

Extensions: Input string was not in the correct format

first post: MojoDK wrote: Hi, <!-- copy and paste. Modify height and width if desired. --> ...

latest post: MojoDK wrote: Thanks - I'll test it :)

SequenceTracker: IndexOutOfRangeException

first post: MojoDK wrote: Hi, Got this error: <!-- copy and paste. Modify height and width i...

latest post: Timiz0r wrote: Yeh this was basically the same bug as the one you brought here on ...

Input string not correct format

first post: MojoDK wrote: Hi, I got this error today: <!-- copy and paste. Modify height and...

latest post: Timiz0r wrote: Without the stacktrace, I definitely can't find the problem here :<

Destination array not long enough

first post: MojoDK wrote: I've got this error a couple of times now: <!-- copy and paste. Mo...

latest post: Timiz0r wrote: I don't have the stacktrace, but this probably happens when PlayerC...

Index was outside the bounds of the array

first post: MojoDK wrote: I got this error a couple of times now: <!-- copy and paste. Modif...

latest post: Timiz0r wrote: The rcon.Players.ToArray() was just for the workaround for the even...

RawRead freezez

first post: MojoDK wrote: Hi, I'm trying to use the lib in a winform program. If I use the Ra...

latest post: Timiz0r wrote: dev branch and at least it's working now ftw

client.Maps.CurrentMap fails (is null)

first post: MojoDK wrote: Hi, If I call ... client.Maps.CurrentMap.RawName .. I get a null ex...

latest post: MojoDK wrote: Perfect! Thanks :)

PlayerJoined never raised

first post: MojoDK wrote: Hi,It doesn't seam like the PlayerJoined event is ever raised.:)Mojo

latest post: Timiz0r wrote: I ended up breaking this feature way back when I removed the timer ...

Connecting, disconnecting, connecting etc. makes the lib hang/crash

first post: MojoDK wrote: After Connecting and disconnecting and connecting and disconnecting...

latest post: MojoDK wrote: Perfect - I will test it :) Thanks!!